Tuesday 15 July 2008

Call Of Duty 2

I finally got to play COD2 and I'm impressed. Very hard on veteran specially on American missions but am enjoying it thoroughly. The sound is 8/10 and graphics 7/10. There is a really good variation in maps and weapons so no way you get bored of it very easy. Enemy AI is very very good but can't say the same for the allies. In more than few occasions they moved in the line of fire and got killed by my bullets. Couple of times got in from just as I was throwing the grenade! I also don't like it when they stop in the certain spots and it is expected for me to go and clear the upper floor but no order is issued. You just have to kind of know what you need to do.
In the end I think I would give it a solid 8/10 and recommend it to every FPS fan - "a must play" game.

No comments: