Thursday 17 July 2008

Just finished COD 2

It took me 2 weeks but I managed to finish it in the end. Very good game overall. The last two levels I done on hardcore because I was lacking patience and wanted to move on to other games. There is a huge difference between hardcore and veteran difficulty IMO. I think veteran is simply too hard, it's like it was made for masochistic gamers (not like me really ;-)).
PS Put on COD 4 soon after I finished COD 2 to compare whiles the experience was still fresh and... I find COD 4 about 30% better than COD 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CoD 4 is by far and away the best online multiplayer game there is.
Everything from their lobby system, to gameplay and in-game experience, is top-notch.
Just their levelling-up process via the XP (Experience Points)is worth an award in itself...did I say I like this game? :D

Unknown said...

Yes, I think I agree that CoD 4 is best online game for the xbox. That's why I have very high hopes for the CoD 5 even though it is WWII I think it'll be just a notch better than CoD 4 (wishfull thinking I know ;-))!