Monday 7 March 2011

Dead Space 2


Literary just finished Dead Space 2 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Scared the bejesus out of me but was worth it. It is funny because I have Dead Space gathering dust on the shelf for years. Tried to get into it several times but I only got to chapter 4 and gave up on it, but I will now get back to it and see what preceded events in Dead Space 2. There is a short film describing what happened prior to Dead Space 2 in the disc which helped a bit but I'd like to "see" it first hand. Here's the film:


Horror games and films are not really my thing so I was never too bothered about the prospects of this game but high review scores and excellent graphics made me give this sequel a go and got hooked on it straight away. There is so much graphic detail in this game it is incredible. They really took their time and paid attention to every detail.

Music is brilliant too, so much so it made a huge impact for me. I can't remember any other game music making same impression on me. I will surely check for other games with music by Jason Graves in the future.

No comments: