Tuesday 21 June 2011

Got my iPhone 4 (finally)

Ever since iPhone first came out I've been thinking about getting one, but could never justify the price. Everything that I could do in iPhone, I could do in my Nokia phone (which costs less than half of what iPhone costs).

Well, Nokia got old, scratched and broken so the time came to get a new phone. And this time I went with the trend and got an iPhone 4. I'm hopping it will replace my camera and flip so I don't have to bring them when I go out and about. Also no need for my iPod touch any more. I can put all my music in the iPhone and my kindle books too.

So yeah, I installed a bunch of useful apps and I think I barely scratched the surface. It is mind-blowing how many apps are in the App store.

I'm planing to do a run-down of all apps I find useful in a week or two. Hopefully I will soon write my own app to go in that list too. The biggest problem will be to develop something new, because anything you can think of, it's there... and it is usually free.

No comments: