Friday 21 October 2011

Sync multiple Google calendars with iPhone calendar

After you set your google account on your iPhone the default setting is you will only get to see your default Google calendar in your iPhone Calendar. This is the reason I decided to use GooCal app (mentioned in an earlier blog post- http://drerimix.blogspot.com/2011/06/great-iphone-apps.html) because I have several calendars in Google, my own and shared calendars, and I wanted to see them all in my iPhone and be able to add new ones as and when needed etc.

Today I found out I can set my iPhone calendar to sync all my Google calendars perfectly which made very happy as I like iPhone calendar better than any calendar app I've seen.

To set multiple google calendars to sync with your iPhone browse to www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect. If you're not already logged in google, login using your google account and tick the calendars you want to be synced with your iPhone. Kaboom! Job done.

No comments: