Friday 8 August 2008

Battlefield Bad Company

Gone ahead and made the purchase today. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 + £10 = BBC. Had about one hour play on the single player already and so far looks ok. The reason I delayed getting it because I was renting plenty new games recently and I kind off expected to have lot more humor in the game. It looks like there are some jokes here and there but not as many as I was expecting. Anyway it is just the beginning and I haven't tried the multiplayer yet so will get back with some more thoughts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know your thoughts about MP as I can't find a game that grabs my interest at the moment.

Unknown said...

Hi Trev,
I had about one hour play on the multiplayer and it was lagging unbearably. However some guys I happen to play with said that it is not always like that. Put that aside it was ok – different. I guess we got spoiled with COD4 and we tend to expect the same or better so looking at it from this perspective you’ll notice plenty of things that don’t ‘click’. Considering the available games at the moment I would say it is worth a go. It is not making me grab the pad and play at odd times like Gears or COD4 did but it is there if I feel like playing something new and different. You might want to rent it first if you don’t feel like gambling £40.