Wednesday 6 August 2008

"Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown

Having read both "The Da Vinci Code" and "Angels & Demons" from D Brown I thought I give this one a go and I whizzed through it in 4 days. It's now years since I read the other two books so can't remember the exact writing but I do remember I read a lot of bad reviews of the writing style (or the lack of it). I also remember that at that time I did not agree with most of these reviews and my feeling was that it was ok. I enjoyed the previous books I read as both were interesting stories and even though it wasn't Shakespear it was dynamic writing that kept me reading for longer than I was supposed too (eating my sleeping time occasionaly). I kind of went through this book equally fast but I had many disapointments. Without wishing to spoi it for anyone I'll just say that, for my taist, there were too many things in the plot that spoiled it for me considerably. D+

No comments: