Thursday 10 February 2011

Back to blogging

A long time since my last blog post so consequently a lot happened since. I'm starting to get that urge to blab to myself on the open again so decided to come back to dreri MIX and start blabbing again.

I was trying to find a solution to a problem on SharePoint 2007 today and could not remember it because it has been a long time since I last had to deal with it. I wished I had put something down somewhere so I could now remind myself what I did. Hopefully will have the time and dedication to publish more and more of different things I have to do work-wise just for me as a record and on odd occasional help someone as well (as a bonus :)).

I've been using twitter a bit more recently, mainly for gaming. I will try and link this blog with it so the two can work together -

I will also try and link or copy game related posts from here to Gaming For Fun, former Jolly Roger. The site has changed a lot since I last posted here. Not as busy as it was in the first 6 months or so but still going.

I hope this time I'll stick to blogging and it won't be yet another thing that I intend to do and get sidetracked. I can't count the number of times I decided to do something and before I knew it, I'm off to something different.

No comments: